Do you want to work as part of an enthusiastic, fun and knowledgeable team? Our client is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions who are at a very exciting time in their business development and expansion. Th successful candidate will be joining a young, fun and fast-paced Marketing team and as a Marketing Assistant, you will be a pivotal cog in assisting the successful positioning of the overall marketing activities.
As a Marketing Assistant you will work as part of a growing team, assisting in conducting market research, help launch new and exciting campaigns and develop our brands.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly creative, and detail-orientated Marketing Assistant to be responsible for providing administrative support and assist the marketing team in a variety of different duties.
- Manage social media pages and post regularly (adhering to the content marketing plan)
- Respond to comments and direct message enquires, passing on leads to the relevant department
- Support Digital Marketing Manager in social media reporting, including social listening and keyword research
- Creating eye-catching and effective graphics for social media and email marketing usage
- Creating presentations, utilising the brand guidelines effectively
- Assisting in launching new campaigns and following them through, including various competitions
- Creating new surveys, analysing them, and suggesting ways to implement the data found
- Submitting new and creative ideas to enhance and grow the Group’s brands
- Assisting in writing and editing press releases, internal blogs etc.
- Attending and assisting in open days, shows and other events as necessary
- Assisting other members of the marketing team in various other duties e.g. postal campaigns
Ideal Candidate profile:
- Have 1-2 years marketing or digital marketing experience
- Degree in marketing, business, agriculture, English, Journalism or related field
- Basic understanding and interest in agriculture
- Basic understanding of SEO within content marketing
- Basic understanding of social listening and keyword research
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative individual with a good eye for design
- A self-starter and self-motivated individual
- A creative thinker with good time management and organisation skills
- A proven ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-moving environment
- A proven ability to handle multiple projects and campaigns
- A thorough and diligent proof-reader
- Understand the company’s policies, vision, messages, and goals and how our marketing contributes towards the delivery of them.
- Experience in use of Adobe suite e.g., Premiere Pro, Rush, photoshop, InDesign
- Experience using Canva
- Experience in liaising with external designers
A competitive package and the opportunity to for career progression awaits the successful candidate.