An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven individual to join a global leader in added value products to Organic and non Organic farming businesses and farm suppliers within the livestock, arable and growing sectors. Our client provides innovative fertiliser, crop production and animal supplements proven by science and many decades of commercial use in over 39 countries.
As a national Key Account Manager, you will be responsible of the entire portfolio of organic solutions. As a business partner and door-opener you’ll be in charge of developing partnerships with existing and new partners within the organic market. To do so, you will :
- • Lead detailed market analysis by identifying priority and niche markets and offering solutions that are best suited to the UK.
- • Meet with clients (distribution partners) and end users to promote and sell large volumes of our unique organic product range ensuring these products are adapted to each operation or farming enterprise.
- • Continuously prospect, and build lasting relationships within the organic market and especially with key distribution channels on a local, regional and national level.
On the top of your operational responsibilities, you will :
- • Maintain an organised account of sales activity on the CRM to ensure all customers are provided with the best possible service.
- • Ensure that you’re always up to date with industry knowledge (including regulatory requirements) by analysing regional market trends and discovering new opportunities for growth
- • Keep and develop our products organic certification with the relevant bodies.
We are looking for a forward-thinking and self-motivated individual with a clear passion for the agri-food industry. Someone with an ability to demonstrate new business development and increased business profitability. The successful candidate will have a consultative approach to finding solutions both directly with farmer clients and supporting industry partners, embrace the unique product portfolio and thrive on both the sales results and results these innovative solutions bring to the market.
Along with a broad knowledge of the UK agricultural industry, you will have or be;
- • Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualified (ideally agriculture related or other closely related field)
- • Minimum 3 years work experience within the agricultural industry
- • Commercial success and quantifiable achievements within sales, business development or account management
- • A full, clean UK Driving License
- • Passionate about innovative solutions dedicated to the farming word (e.g., whole farm approach, working with enhancing natural systems, regenerative farming etc.).
- • Being FACTS/BASIS qualified or holding other relevant qualifications/memberships is highly preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
A highly competitive salary and bonus structure are in place to reflect the level of the role along with company car, fuel card, phone, laptop and tablet with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
*Please note: this is a field-based role and will require regular travel. You may be required at times to visit our Global Head Office and UK Head Office for mandatory training.