Our client is currently recruiting for a Product Support Manager for the South of the UK from Devon to Gloucester.
Main Purpose of Role:
Fertility levels on farms are of key importance to us as a business and in the industry. Your role will be a pivotal point of contact with dairy farmers in the UK, providing sales support on farm visits with our Genetic Consultants, performing site surveys, demonstrating the software and the benefits of our heat and heath monitoring systems. You will take the lead and control quotations and pricing through to full installation of systems onto farms.
- To be responsible for all sales support with the collar system in the South UK
- To provide support and training to the sales teams in order to further develop product and technical knowledge.
- To work with our AI Technicians to ensure we are achieving the best results on our customers farm.
- To be creative and innovative in the way that new projects/ideas are approached in order to continually drive product development
- To support the Regional Sales Manager in delivering a professional service to new and existing customers
- To build effective relationships with customers to deliver a service that meets their breeding requirements
- To run an efficient service utilising the supporting IT database.
- At all times comply with Company policy and ensure best practice in biosecurity, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Within the role you will be expected to ensure that all health and safety and welfare responsibilities are fulfilled of both the role holder and the team (to include visitors and contractors)
You may be required to complete other duties on behalf of the company from time to time.
- Knowledge of bovine reproduction and health highly beneficial but full training provided for the right candidate.
- The ability to understand and converse with industry professionals such as farmers, veterinarians and nutritionists on health and fertility.
- Be a team player able to communicate with all employees in the business.
- A good understanding of computers and management software is essential to fulfil the role.
- Always present a professional and courteous attitude
- Offers excellent customer service by being honest, building trust and going above and beyond the normal routine when required, in order to give the customer what they need
- Leading others by providing direction, communicating, motivating, empowering, giving feedback and recognising the contribution of their team members
- Leads themselves by taking responsibility, positive and tackling challenges with enthusiasm
- Works well with others by having excellent personal and communicative skills and being able to understand on-farm challenges surrounding reproduction.
- Works well in teams by building team spirit, delivering team goals and being flexible
- Manages knowledge by researching new ideas and capturing new learning
- Shares knowledge by communicating with focus, simplicity and clarity and is able to differentiate fact from opinion
- Adapts to change by being able to deal with uncertainty and accepting new ideas
- Plans and organises well, by prioritising their activities and managing their time
- Applies their expertise and skills by keeping up to date with their specialist knowledge and demonstrating business and financial awareness
- Delivers results to a high standard whilst meeting reproductive targets and deadlines.
Key Performance Indicators:
- High level of customer service
- Total sales achieved
- Training and support provided to the wider team
- Customer retention.
What will I get in return?
- A competitive salary with a company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone
- FREE BUPA health care and dental care
- Increasing annual leave entitlement
- Training and progression opportunities.